Feb 7, 2020
As SW continues to monitor and manage information about the coronavirus, we would like to provide an update about the latest situation. First, we would like to thank fellow companies who have provided support to those who are in need in China. We appreciate the support for those who are dealing with the outbreak, and we hope that your employees and families are healthy and safe.
SW has been very fortunate with no cases of the virus reported. We applaud our global teams in responding to the crisis and their efforts to support all the communities in which we work.
Here is the latest news from China:
- Towns where SW has factories have reported no cases of the virus
- The travel ban between cities will be lifted on February 10 – but travel will be challenging initially
- Our management teams are prepared to welcome our workers back to the factories
- The factories will assist workers through the mandated 14-day quarantine after their travel
- SW will resume production on February 10 at 20-40% of our capacity
- Full operations are expected to be underway by late February to early March
SW Customer Care and Logistics teams, led by Catherine Tang, will continue to update shipping status and assist our customers with any shipment needs or concerns. Catherine can be contacted directly with questions at CTang@swsafety.com or you can reach her through your Customer Service representative.
At SW, our goal it to be proactive and informative in this challenging time. We will continue to look for ways to support our people and our customers to the best of our abilities. We thank you for your understanding and support.
President, SW Safety®