(NEW) Nitrile Gloves with Greptile™ and EcoTek®
• GrepTile technology for maximum grip in wet/oily conditions
• High-Visibility Orange provides extra worker security and safety
• 100% air inspected / consistent thickness tip to cuff
• EcoTek technology breaks down in landfills in less time
• ANSI Level 3 abrasion resistance
Engineered with high durability, these environmentally friendly gloves provide exceptional grip in wet and oily conditions so you can work with confidence.
Features and Benefits
- GrepTile™ Grip Technology includes a high-density pattern specifically designed to maximize grip in wet or oily conditions
- EcoTek® Biodegradability Technology accelerates landfill breakdown without any performance loss
- Silicone-free for critical environments
- Tear-resistant beaded cuff eases donning
- 1.5 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
- ANSI 3 Abrasion resistance
- ANSI 1 Puncture resistance
Finger Thickness mil
Finger Thickness mm
Palm Thickness mil
Palm Thickness mm
Cuff Thickness mil
Cuff Thickness mm
Palm Width inch
Palm Width mm
Weight in Grams
Automotive After Market
|Size||Item Number||UPC Number||Packaging Unit|
|S (6 ½ - 7)||N901752||0130616489907528||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
|M (7 ½ - 8)||N901753||0130616489907535||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
|L (8 ½ - 9)||N901754||0130616489907542||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
|XL (9 ½ - 10)||N901755||0130616489907559||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
|2XL (10 ½ - 11)||N901756||0130616489907566||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
ANSI-ISEA-105 Chemical Permeation Breakthrough Times
|Chemical||CAS No.||Breakthrough Time (BTT) Average (Minutes) ASTM F739-12||ANSI-ISEA 105 Level||Report No.|
The data provided is based on gloves tested by an accredited laboratory under conditions in accordance with ASTM F739-12 and reported according to the ANSI-ISEA 105 standard. Data is provided for guidance only and actual user results may vary due to conditions. User should always assess in advance the suitabiliity of gloves for use in specific applications. For more information, call us at +1.510.429.8692 or visit swsafety.com.
EN374-3 Chemical Permeation Breakthrough Times
|Chemical||CAS No.||Breakthrough Time (BTT) Average (Minutes) ASTM F739-12||EN374-3 Level||Report No.|
The data provided is based on gloves tested by an accredited laboratory under conditions in accordance with ASTM F739-12 and reported according to the EN374-3 standard. Data is provided for guidance only and actual user results may vary due to conditions. User should always assess in advance the suitabiliity of gloves for use in specific applications. For more information, call us at +1.510.429.8692 or visit swsafety.com.
Proprietary nitrile treatment that dramatically accelerates landfill breakdown. Gloves break down 92.6% over 2.5 years without any impact on glove performance.
New, bio-inspired grip pattern for oily and wet conditions. Proprietary design enhances grip while maintaining dexterity.