(NEW) Nitrile Exam Gloves with EnerGel™, EcoTek® and Breach Alert™
- EnerGel hand rejuvenating technology for comfort and hand health
- Breach Alert dual-layer provides extra durability and safety
- EcoTek technology breaks down in landfills in less time
- Fentanyl and gastric acid resistant for 4+ hours
Experience EnerGel infused gloves, designed to hydrate skin and protect against long-term glove usage.
Features and Benefits
- EnerGel™ Hand Conditioning Technology hydrates and soothes skin, proven to prevent many skin ailments
- EcoTek® Biodegradability Technology accelerates landfill breakdown without any performance loss
- Breach Alert™ Visual Detection Technology provides durable 2-ply construction and contrasting inner color
- Proven resistance to fentanyl and gastric acid for over 4 hours to replicate hazardous settings and overdose conditions
- Fully textured for secure grip
- Silicone-free for critical environments
- 1.5 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
Finger Thickness mil
Finger Thickness mm
Palm Thickness mil
Palm Thickness mm
Cuff Thickness mil
Cuff Thickness mm
Palm Width mm
Weight in Grams
Automotive After Market
|Size||Item Number||UPC Number||Packaging Unit|
|XS (5 ½ - 6)||N189471||0130616489184714||50/Bx 500/Cs|
|S (6 ½ - 7)||N189472||0130616489184721||50/Bx 500/Cs|
|M (7 ½ - 8)||N189473||0130616489184738||50/Bx 500/Cs|
|L (8 ½ - 9)||N189474||0130616489184745||50/Bx 500/Cs|
|XL (9 ½ - 10)||N189475||0130616489184755||50/Bx 500/Cs|
|2XL (10 ½ - 11)||N189476||0130616489184769||50/Bx 500/Cs|
ANSI-ISEA-105 Chemical Permeation Breakthrough Times
|Chemical||CAS No.||Breakthrough Time (BTT) Average (Minutes) ASTM F739-12||ANSI-ISEA 105 Level||Report No.|
The data provided is based on gloves tested by an accredited laboratory under conditions in accordance with ASTM F739-12 and reported according to the ANSI-ISEA 105 standard. Data is provided for guidance only and actual user results may vary due to conditions. User should always assess in advance the suitabiliity of gloves for use in specific applications. For more information, call us at +1.510.429.8692 or visit swsafety.com.
EN374-3 Chemical Permeation Breakthrough Times
|Chemical||CAS No.||Breakthrough Time (BTT) Average (Minutes) ASTM F739-12||EN374-3 Level||Report No.|
The data provided is based on gloves tested by an accredited laboratory under conditions in accordance with ASTM F739-12 and reported according to the EN374-3 standard. Data is provided for guidance only and actual user results may vary due to conditions. User should always assess in advance the suitabiliity of gloves for use in specific applications. For more information, call us at +1.510.429.8692 or visit swsafety.com.
Hydrates and rejuvenates hands for all-day comfort. New patented additive clinically proven to improve hand health.
Proprietary nitrile treatment that dramatically accelerates landfill breakdown. Gloves break down 92.6% over 2.5 years without any impact on glove performance.
Dual color, 2-ply construction technology provides immediate visual breach detection. Two distinct polymer layers add durability and dramatically improve safety.