POWERFORM S12+ is the industrial protection leader of the POWERFORM family. Loaded with features that add to this glove's performance capability, the S12 is designed and built to the very highest standards.
Featuring 14 mil fingertips combined with a 12 mil palm thickness that only MilTek can deliver, the POWERFORM S12+ also offers a full 12" length for unmatched splash protection and the ability to provide additional coverage to lab sleeves.
Recognizing that environments are sensitive to chemicals sometimes left behind in the manufacturing of lesser gloves, SW has developed TouchTek which provides cleaner gloves and minimizes contaminates that can compromise work or add extra steps to preparation.
The POWERFORM S12+ is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
These latex, powder-free gloves provide exceptional barrier protection and are suitable for work environments where contact with bodily fluids, chemicals, and pathogens are a risk.
Features and Benefits
• 12 mil palm thickness with 14 mil fingertips for optimal chemical resistance
• Certified Tough for durable wearability
• 12” extended length for max coverage
• 0.65 AQL delivers advanced protection
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and workspace contamination
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry, Touchscreen compatible grip
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Food Handling and Packaging
• Light Machining Operation
• Chemical Handling
• Agricultural Spraying