(NEW) Nitrile Exam TracTek® Grip Glove with EcoTek®
Work with confidence in rugged wet and oily environments with orange TracTek nitrile gloves. Performance Grip Technology reduces the amount of strain placed on your hands by increasing your control. Hi-vis orange provides improved safety and compliments automotive, industrial, and food handling applications.
Use EcoTek Biodegradable Technology as part of you zero waste initiative. SW nitrile formula allows single-use gloves to degrade in landfill by 92.6% in only 2.5 years.
Features and Benefits
- TracTek® Grip Technology is engineered to maximize surface contact and channel away liquids
- EcoTek® Biodegradability Technology accelerates landfill breakdown without any performance loss
- Touch-screen compatible
- Silicone-free for critical environments
- Optimal thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
- Tear-resistant beaded cuff eases donning
- 1.5 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
Finger Thickness mil
Finger Thickness mm
Palm Thickness mil
Palm Thickness mm
Cuff Thickness mil
Cuff Thickness mm
Palm Width inch
Palm Width mm
Weight in Grams
Automotive After Market
|Size||Item Number||UPC Number||Packaging Unit|
|S (6 ½ - 7)||N991752||0130616489997529||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
|M (7 ½ - 8)||N991753||0130616489997536||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
|L (8 ½ - 9)||N991754||0130616489997543||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
|XL (9 ½ - 10)||N991755||0130616489997550||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
|2XL (10 ½ - 11)||N991756||0130616489997567||100/Bx 1000/Cs|
Proprietary formula that dramatically accelerates landfill breakdown. Gloves break down 92.6% over 2.5 years without any impact on glove performance.
Proprietary matrixed pattern that provides dramatic control. Designed for maximum surface-to-surface contact, providing enhanced grip in all conditions.