Cut Resistant Level A3 Mechanical Gloves with AxiFybr®
- IN CONTROL High dexterity for handling small parts
- NO SHED PU coating reduces risk of contamination
- SAFETY CHECK Indicia color confirms cut resistance level
A midweight glove that offers comfort and control for handling of small parts in medium-risk environments.
AxiFybr® engineered yarn technology provides enhanced comfort and dexterity with ANSI A3 cut resistance while palm coating delivers ANSI 4 abrasion resistance.
Features and Benefits
- 18-gauge AxiFybr® engineered yarn liner offers ANSI A3 cut resistance against lower risk hazards.
- Smooth polyurethane palm coating provides added grip in dry and light oil conditions.
- Handling parts with sharp edges and burrs
- HVAC Installers
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabricating
- White Goods
Automotive After Market
|Size||Item Number||UPC Number||Packaging Unit|
|XS (6)||C341001||0130616489310014||12 Pairs/Bag, 6 Bags/Case|
|S (7)||C341002||0130616489310021||12 Pairs/Bag, 6 Bags/Case|
|M (8)||C341003||0130616489310038||12 Pairs/Bag, 6 Bags/Case|
|L (9)||C341004||0130616489310045||12 Pairs/Bag, 6 Bags/Case|
|XL (10)||C341005||0130616489310052||12 Pairs/Bag, 6 Bags/Case|
|2XL (11)||C341006||0130616489310069||12 Pairs/Bag, 6 Bags/Case|
Bullseye C34100 Datasheet
Proprietary molecularly-engineered yarn that dramatically enhances cut resistance. Provides the highest level cut protection with high glove comfort and dexterity.