Under general supervision from the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager and Warehouse Associate, perform duties include but not limited to:
- Receive and verify incoming products from truckers /container.
- Sort, count verify and receive inventory into computer system.
- Tag and place product in their proper rack locations.
- Maintain security in the Dock areas and keep a safe environment.
- Keep all areas (including non-inventory) clean and organized.
- Accurately pull/pack orders for both shipping and will call customer pick-up. Load and unload as required.
- Inventory maintenance including cycle counting.
- Repack inventory for damages or product change as required by Supply Chain Manager.
- QC any samples orders going out to RSM or customers.
- Utilize shipping software to prepare outbound shipments.
- Perform other general warehouse duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years warehouse experience required.
- Ability to obtain Forklift certification required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multitasking warehouse environment.
- Must understand our customer needs or special attention.
- Ability to interact with customers, office personnel and management.
- Must be able to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good understanding of inventory control practices.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Strong attention to detail is critical; must be able to pull complex orders accurately.
- Must possess basic computer skills; experience with shipping software using UPS, FEDEX.
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Working under the general supervision from the team lead, perform general bookkeeping and accounting work of a moderate nature.
- Account Receivable – payment collection, posting and adjustments.
- Account Receivable – providing statements to customers, investigating internally, and providing requested documents on open balances.
- General ledger maintenance, assisting with monthly close.
- Quarterly sales and use tax calculation and reporting.
- Monthly Bank reconciliation.
- Maintaining files, filing and organizing soft and hard copies.
- A/P data entry backup and special support needed for A/P.
- Other Accounting tasks as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of principles and practices of general commercial accounting, understanding of GAAP.
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Outlook, Word. Experience with NetSuite EPR system is preferred.
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUP, Pivot tables etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communicative skills, and can work as a team to meet deadlines, with a sense of urgency.
- Strong A/R experience and analytical skills.
- Accurate and detail oriented, be able to provide useful and relevant data and reports to management.
- Skills in data entry, general ledgers, posting, balancing, and reconciling financial data and accounts; making accurate calculations and analysis; support in preparing clear, concise and financial reports and statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting support or bookkeeping experience.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and prioritize, able to improve and grow, able to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is preferred, but not required.
Customer Service Representative
This position reports directly to the Customer Service Manager as part of the Commercial Team. The position will require direct communication with customers, the sales team, logistics personnel, as well as, interdepartmental communication. The CSR will be heavily involved with various systems for data entry and customer management to achieve high level customer satisfaction. The focus for this position will be to work directly with a global account to grow and nurture sales through partnership with their sales team. The CSR will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding customer’s needs, ensuring smooth sales process to build instant rapport and achieve customers satisfaction.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation, which includes creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Maintain active engagement with prospects, customers, and sales associates through multiple channels (phone, email, live chat).
- Real time support, must make continual effort to respond to customers as quickly as possible.
- Thoroughly, document customer calls, samples information, claims/issues, valuable intelligence, and resolutions on Salesforce.
- Follow up on trial and feedback after sample delivery.
- Build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships to create lifelong business partners.
- Outbound calls and emails to understand potential and current customers’ needs and identify sales opportunity (B.A.N.T. Method – Researching and qualifying new leads).
- Engage with prospective customers and businesses by phone calls, emails and live chats to inspire and educate on the benefits, demonstrate the advantages of SW Products, and personalize the experience to each customer and lead.
- Answering potential customers questions, explain features of products and sending additional information per email.
- Recommend certain glove to clients based on their specific needs and desires, putting the satisfaction of our customers above all else.
- Utilize upselling techniques to increase the size of orders and encourage customers to try out newly developed products.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with Follow Up Task (calls to action), dates, materials and samples shipped, lead BANT answers, etc.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Maintain up-to-date process and product knowledge and value to our customers.
- Assist in hosting and supporting marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about SW Products and company’s updates.
- Accurate and timely processing of customer orders to ensure satisfaction.
- Keep track of general patterns when communicating with customers to help develop customer service solutions/improvements.
- Promptly respond to leads, customer inquiries regarding product, service, tracking and account.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and discrepancies in professional manner.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquiries.
- Promote new products, provide pricing, service and delivery information to customer in timely manner.
- Regular and accurate maintenance of customer account information in database.
- Direct communication with sales representatives to provide accurate information regarding samples, customer orders and inventory levels.
- Strong time management skills to meet team and individual deadlines.
- Record details of customer interactions in Salesforce for future reference by CS Department or other departments within the company.
- Follow up within 24 hours of all customer and sales requests.
- Work cross functionally to provide necessary customer information and assistance to Regional Sales Managers.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to Customer Service Manager to improve processes and customer service efficiencies.
- Communicate and coordinate customer order requirements effectively with distribution center and 3PL partners.
- Flexibility to adjust and adapt to meet customer needs as well as internal requirements.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the SW Regional Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations including develop and grow new/existing customers.
- Help to identify possible website errors and other technical problems.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
To effectively carry out the above responsibilities, the Customer Service representative should possess the following skills, knowledge and business experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous B2B support experience desired.
- Proven Inside Sales Experience.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Experience in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) a plus.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment to meet deadlines.
- Strong and professional communication skills: by telephone, in person and in writing.
- Knowledge using ERP programs for order processing and data gathering, preferred experience with NetSuite.
- Knowledge of MS Office and shipping company software (UPS, FedEx, etc.).
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, etc.).
- Experience with live chat software such as Zendesk Chat and Nextiva.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of orders and overall customer satisfaction.
- Organized, flexible, able to follow instructions and receive feedback.
- Exercises good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions and problem solve as needed.
- ZenDesk experience is a plus.
Regional Sales Manager
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales and Marketing
LOCATION: Eastern Region
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible to the VP of Sales and Marketing, for delivering incremental sales growth, all field sales activities and development of the branded business within the assigned region. The key responsibility is to maximize sales results in accordance with the objectives of SW Safety.
To deliver regional goals the Regional Sales Manager is to leverage relationships, pull through the SW value proposition, and implement joint business plans with the independent rep group assigned to the region to effectively gain share of mind and accelerated growth.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for delivering the annual sales growth target set by the VP of Sales and Marketing for the specified region. The RSM will effectively manage the opportunities and accounts within the region under his/her responsibility to produce the required results. This requires quarterly review of account coverage and opportunities
- Implement an annual regional sales plan identifying goals, strategies, tactics for branded distributor & end-user opportunities within existing and new channels.
- Manage and enhance regional gross profit by successfully positioning single use and reusable and performance technology products that create value for the end-user. Effectively manage product mix, and new product launches with key customers.
- Responsible for all pricing exception recommendations leading new potential business. Profit, dollar volume, and strategy must be considered and documented. Must administer and coordinate with the VP of Sales and Marketing and Commercial Operations Manager.
- Effectively use CRM Sales Force, to capture and progress new opportunities, follow up on leads. track lost business and forecast new business. Monthly the RSM represents the region by working with marketing and supply to present win/loss changes and marketing intelligence.
- Responsible for leveraging and developing independent rep groups assets to accelerate growth and significantly outperform market growth.
- Achieve the annual personal objectives as agreed to by the Regional Sales Manager and the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Effectively communicate key field intelligence and activities on a timely basis to the sales, marketing and operations.
- To effectively carry out the above responsibilities, the Regional Sales Manager should possess the following skills, knowledge and business experience:
- 4-year college degree and computer skills required. General management and financial experience preferable.
- Experience with large industrial end user field sales, sales management, and industrial distribution. Solid background in industrial health and safety preferred, but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, computer and administrative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills including personnel skills needed in staffing and development of field sales personnel. A track record to make changes in a timely manner to personnel when non-performance is detected either through probation or termination.
- Track record of ethical and professional performance in previous job experiences.
- Field Sales: Inform commercial team of problems, opportunities, program effects, market conditions, competitive activity, and any issue affecting field sales efforts. Develop and sustain strong relationships with key end users and distributors. CRM, Sales Force must be up to date and designated fields completed.
- Planning and Control: Develop annual independent rep group regional business plans consistent with overall company objectives. Monitor effort & progress in accordance with plan to achieve field sales objectives and performance to plan.
- Reporting: Submit monthly Field Feedback Report summarizing field activities for each month in the required format, including monthly updates of new business & lost business, competitive activity and customer issues. Analyze and report on all regional sales issues, including key distributor and end user initiatives.
- Accountable for the quality of information in the Sales Force CRM program and that all end-user, distributor and OEM accounts are updated on a regular basis.
- Distributor, and End-users: Regional Sales Manager will develop strong “partnerships” with key distributors and end-users. Review quarterly distributor, OEM and end-user performance and implement changes as needed for optimum performance. Attend key industry association meetings and shows as required.
- Pricing: Manage and administer any & all pricing exceptions to maximize profits and grow volume. Communicate business case for all pricing exceptions to the VP of Sales and Marketing for review and approval.
SW, a leading manufacturer of advanced hand protection solutions, is seeking an enthusiastic marketing professional to perform a broad range of business functions in an entrepreneurially minded environment.
The Marketing Associate is an entry to mid-level marketing position which will involve multidisciplinary activities requiring seamless communication and coordination across departments.
The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm for a modern marketing strategy including traditional, digital and event marketing strategies. The Marketing Associate will be tasked with producing deliverables on schedule while showing initiative, organization, and communication. This is a high-visibility position that is designed to prepare the incumbent for steadily increasing contributions within the organization.
The marketing associate position will primarily aid and support the marketing managers by using design software to update collateral or produce new material elements. Perform updates to company website and social media platforms. Research competitors or assist in campaign strategy by verifying current best practices. The associate will need to follow through with projects from concept to completion, while maintaining archives and keeping stakeholders up to date on task status.
Under general supervision from the Digital Marketing Manager and VP of Sales and Marketing, perform duties consisting of but not limited to:
- Design/Update social media graphics
- Design/Update emails
- Design/Update sales collateral
- Maintain brand integrity
- Create/Update 3D imagery
- Understanding of output criteria for various mediums
- Proof and spellcheck work consistently
- Research industry and application verticals
- Research social media trends and recommend new strategies
- Research competitive markets and products
- Maintain database and file version control
- Maintain front facing files
- Maintain dropbox archive
- Update content on Word Press website
- Post on social media
- Build and post blogs
- Report on analytics
- Degree in Marketing, Design or Communications.
- This is an entry level position; however additional experience is appreciated.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to interact with customers, office personnel and management.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Take good notes and have strong attention to detail.
- Desire to grow your skill set and experience.
- Intermediate understanding of the following software:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Dropbox, MS Office
- Windows PC environment
Inside Sales Manager
Working under direct supervision of the Commercial Operations Manager, perform all operational activities and supervision of Inside Sales team. Provide instructions and comment/feedback whenever needed.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Establish inside sales goals and support results through best practice leadership and management principles. This includes the identification and support of sales key drivers for customer engagement and opportunity generation.
- Accomplish inside sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for benchmarking industry best practices and make recommendations for organizational improvements to better support the Inside sales needs and experience.
- Improves inside sales quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating sales metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Directs and leads innovative, proactive, and controlled sales administration, key account, and tele-sales processes.
- Develop continuous training programs that build on enhancing sales techniques.
- Develop a system by which customers can provide feedback to the company. Utilize a mixture of traditional questionnaires, telephone, and online tools to give the customer an outlet for feedback.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations Manager and VP of Sales and Marketing to be directly involved in decisions regarding promotions and campaigns.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Set and track sales and targets of inside sales teams.
- Report on sales metrics and updates of project progression in monthly meetings.
- Experience: Assist in providing guidance to manage business growth, budgets, expenses; operations and operations management principles and techniques, international business, FDA/Customs regulations, and the use of NetSuite.
- Basic knowledge of: Sales and marketing principles, import/export procedure and regulations; methods and means of shipping and receiving merchandise; familiarity and use of computer programs such as NetSuite, Salesforce, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and verbal and written communication skills.
- Required to perform independent work, independent analysis and come to logical and useful conclusions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or a closely related field from a recognized college, university.
- Experience in ERP system (Outlook, Microsoft tools, NetSuite)
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.)
- Proven work experience in Customer service and inside sales
- Equivalent experience in business in an operations management position or with a recognized business is an acceptable qualification.
- Minimum of two years of related experience is required.