Peace of Mind Purchasing
SW Safety Solutions products are now Dermatologically Accredited and Skin Safe by the Skin Health Alliance. The Skin Health Alliance (SHA) is an independent not-for-profit organization working with international dermatologists, researchers, scientists and industry with the common interest of promoting skin health. Wherever consumers see the SHA dermatologically approved mark, they can be confident that the glove has been tested to meet the rigorous SHA criteria which means that it is skin safe and that any claims are evidenced by robust scientific and clinical research.
SW Safety Solutions is the first single use glove brand to be endorsed by SHA and demonstrates SW Safey’s ongoing commitment to the development and manufacture of skin-safe products for all its valued customers.
Among the benefits that a product must provide in order to gain SHA accreditation are the following:
- – SHA accredited products provide consumers with peace of mind as they are skin safe when used properly.
- – Assures them that the science and research behind a product is robust.
- – Assures them that the product meets international regulatory standards.
- – Assures them that the product is not harmful to the environment at any stage in its development, manufacture or disposal.
- – By using SHA accredited products consumers know they are helping to fund treatments and cures for the millions of skin disease sufferers around the world.