The VERTEX X6 nitrile exam glove sets a new standard for 6 mil lab and life science environment hand protection. Starting with a design that ensures the fingers and palm have the right mix of durability and sensitivity for fine detail work, SW's MilTek production process allows not only strong, high-dexterity performance but also provides a cuff that's strong enough to hold up to the rigors of donning.
Recognizing that the lab environment is sensitive to chemicals sometimes left behind in the manfuacturing of lesser gloves, SW has developed TouchTek which provides cleaner gloves and minimizes contaminates that can compromise work or add extra steps to preparation.
The VERTEX X6 is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Features and Benefits
• Durable, tear resistant cuff secure donning
• MilTek optimizes thickness for maximum tactile sensitivity and class-leading durability
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
• 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Silicone-free for critical environments
• SHA Dermatalogically Approved
• Chemical Handling
• Pharma Production
• Light Chemical Mixing
• Handling & Packaging Class 1 Medical Devices
• Liquid Handling