TOTALFORM nitrile exam gloves are suited for a multitude of tasks that require unmatched dexterity with the protection of an AQL 0.65, 4 mil barrier. Manufactured with TouchTek and MilTek, TOTALFORM also features a natural, white color to support visual contrast cues with work material.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• Durable, tear resistant rolled cuff eases donning
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip and is touchscreen compatible
• 0.65 AQL exceeds stringent safety standards
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and workspace contamination, silicone-free for critical environments
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Light Metal Fabricating
• Machinery Repair
• Cleaning & Maintenenace