The SUPERCEDE X5 nitrile exam glove provides the benefits of the SUPERCEDE X4 with additional protection and durability where it's needed most. A 5 mil glove with 0.65 AQL protection and a durable, tear resistant rolled cuff, this is the next step up in performance hand protection for your typical lab and life science work environments.
Manufactured using TouchTek technology to ensure the cleanest glove, inside and out, SUPERCEED X5 also features a fully textured surface for secure grip in wet or dry environments.
SUPERCEED X5 is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
Features and Benefits
• Durable, tear resistant rolled cuff supports secure donning
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
• 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Silicone-free for critical environments
• SHA Dermatalogically Approved
• Food Handling and Packaging
• Chemical Handling
• Janitorial Maintenance