When the need for dexterity and control are high and uncompromising hand protection is still a must, then SUPERCEDE X4 nitrile exam glove is the right solution. Featuring the unnmatched tactile sensitivity of an ergonomically designed premium 4 mil nitrile glove with 0.65 AQL protection and a durable, tear resistant rolled cuff, SUPERCEDE X4 is ideal for a variety of applications in the lab and life sciences environment and has been approved for use with chemotherapy drugs.
Manufactured using TouchTek technology to ensure the cleanest glove, inside and out, SUPERCEDE X4 has a fully textured surface for secure grip in wet or dry environments.
The SUPERCEDE X4 is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
Features and Benefits
• Durable, tear resistant rolled cuff eases donning
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
• 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Silicone-free for critical environments
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
• SHA Dermatalogically Approved
• Food Handling and Packaging
• Chemical Handling