The Hi-Viz QUASAR X7+ nitrile exam glove provides visual safety cues along with the trusted protection inside and out that SW is known for.
Starting with an extended cuff for additional coverage and continuing with fully textured surface for enhanced grip in wet or dry conditions, QUASAR X7+ adds MilTek thickness control for a blend of performance and protection that is optimized from fingertip to cuff.
SW's proprietary TouchTek clean technology which provides cleaner gloves and minimizes contaminates that can compromise work or add extra steps to preparation. A high performance glove with protection you can count on, QUASAR X7+ is UL-NFPA 1999 Certified with an 0.65 AQL.
QUASAR X7+ is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• Extended 10.5” length for added splash protection
• Hi-Viz orange for work site safety identification
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip and is touchscreen compatible
• 0.65 AQL exceeds stringent safety standards
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and workspace contamination, silicone-free for critical environments
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Chemical Handling
• First Responder EMS
• Food Handling and Packaging