The POWERFORM extended cuff nitrile exam glove sets a new standard for 7 mil protection designed for the lab and life sciences environments. Starting with a design that ensures the fingers and palm have the right mix of durability and sensitivity for fine detail work, SW's MilTek production process allows not only strong, high-dexterity performance but also provides an extended cuff that's flexible enough to cover technical fabric sleeves while still being strong enough to hold up to the rigors of donning.
Recognizing that the lab environment is sensitive to chemicals sometimes left behind in the manufacturing of lesser gloves, SW has developed TouchTek which provides cleaner gloves and minimizes contaminates that can compromise work or add extra steps to preparation.
The POWERFORM is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Features and Benefits
• Extended cuff for extra coverage and protection
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination - Silicone-free for critical environments
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
• 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
• SHA Dermatalogically Approved
• Light Chemical Mixing
• Chemical Handling
• Handling and Packaging Class 1 Medical Devices
• Pharma Production
• First Responder EMS