Loaded with unique skin health and performance features like MilTek, TouchTek and 2-Ply Color-Q construction for durability and visual breach detection, the POWERFORM S8+ also delivers ANSI Level 2 Puncture resistance in an extended cuff design.
Recognized as the ultimate answer when grip, protection and comfort are must haves, the POWERFORM S8+ is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
TracTek™ is a high density pattern specifically designed to maximize grip in wet or oily conditions.
Color-Q® 2-Ply technology delivers the durability of a two-layer glove with distinctive inner and outer surface colors.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• Patent pending TracTek grip technology delivers 270% more contact area than conventional grip gloves
• 2-Ply Color-Q construction provides durability and visual breach detection
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation, sample contamination and supports easy donning and doffing with an ultra-smooth inner layer
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Silicone-free for critical environments
• ANSI Level 2 Puncture resistance for added protection and extended wear
• SHA Dermatalogically Approved
• Food Handling and Packaging
• Light Machining Operations
• Chemical Handling
• Liquid Handling
• Janitorial Maintenance
• Oily or Wet Surfaces
• Waste Management