Work in comfort and confidence with ergonomically optimized premium nitrile laboratory gloves. Soft nitrile formulation, AQL 0.65 rating and extended cuff combine to provide enhanced user protection with maximum dexterity and sensitivity. MilTek engineering optimizes thickness at cuff, palm and fingers to deliver tear-resistant cuff, protection you can trust. Fully textured surface delivers excellent grip in wet or dry environments for handling tubes, tips, glassware and instruments. TouchTek enhancement eliminates residuals, reducing the risk of skin irritation and sample contamination.
The POWERFORM X5+ is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Features and Benefits
• Tear-resistant extended cuff for extra coverage and protection
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination - Silicone-free for critical environments
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
• 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
• SHA Dermatalogically Approved
• Light Chemical Mixing
• Chemical Handling
• Handling and Packaging Class 1 Medical Devices
• Pharma Production