Taking nothing for granted, pH Natural actively manages the natural pH balance of the wearers skin to improve the skin's natural barrier and infection-fighting abilities. While the hands normally have an optimum pH of about 5.5, the skin working inside the airtight environment of a conventional single-use glove can soar to an unhealthy 7.0 or higher pH. pH Natural features a proprietary technology that can bring pH back to a healthy or natural level, supporting skin health for a more effective barrier.
Loaded with features like MilTek, TouchTek, pH natural and a fully textured surface, pH Natural is a glimpse into the future of hand-health gloves.
pH Natural is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
pH Natural® a proprietary coating and process that helps control the pH levels of the skin while wearing gloves. 1
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
1. Mirza R. A randomized, controlled, double-blind study of the effect of wearing coated pH 5.5 latex gloves compared with standard powder-free latex gloves on skin pH, transepidermal water loss and skin irritation. Contact Dermatitis
Features and Benefits
• pH Natural technology maintains healthy skin pH
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
• 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Silicone-free prevents contamination
• Touchscreen compatible
• Light Chemical Mixing
• Chemical Handling
• Handling and Packaging Class 1 Medical Devices
• Liquid Handling
• Pharma Production