HYPERSENSE X9 with TracTek is the go to choice when conditions call for a performance high-quality natural rubber glove with outstanding grip capability. 8 mil category protection combined with the performance and fit that can only come with the finest of materials and construction make HYPERSENSE the leader in latex gloves for the lab.
TracTek, a patent-pending engineered grip pattern, is added to our premium latex exam glove to provide the industry's best option for handling wet or oily surfaces in critical environments. This advanced grip technology, paired with the chemical protection of Latex and the very best in tactile sensitivity, dexterity and comfort, make HYPERSENSE X9 with TracTek the go to option in a variety of lab settings.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
These latex, powder-free gloves provide exceptional barrier protection and are suitable for work environments where contact with bodily fluids, chemicals, and pathogens are a risk.
Features and Benefits
• High quality natural latex rubber
• TracTek Performance Grip Technology provides maximum wet and dry grip without sacrificing protection
• Certified to meet UL NFPA 1999-2018
• 1.5 AQL exceeds stringent testing standards
• Touchscreen compatible
• 8 mil construction for advanced protection
• 9.5” length with rolled cuff for easy donning
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Liquid Handling
• Janitorial Maintenance
• Oily or Wet Surfaces
• Aerospace Maintenance