Combining the protection and performance of a 14 mil latex exam glove with the quality and fit that SW is known for, the HYPERSENSE X11+ is the first choice in critical condition natural rubber hand protection.
Featuring a fully textured grip surface, 1.5 AQL and a 12", extended cuff length for additional splash protection, the HYPERSENSE X11+ doesn't compromise safety for performance.
Utilizing SW's MilTek manufacturing precision, this glove delivers the optimum thicknesses across fingers, palm and cuff, to ensure the best combination of protection, dexterity and strength for the tasks at hand.
HYPERSENSE X11+ is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
These latex, powder-free gloves provide exceptional barrier protection and are suitable for work environments where contact with bodily fluids, chemicals, and pathogens are a risk.
Features and Benefits
• High quality natural latex rubber
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
• 1.5 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Touchscreen compatible
• 12.0" length with rolled cuff for easy donning
• 14 mil finger and 12 mil palm MilTek construction
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Chemical Handling
• Epoxy and Fiberglass