Keep hands cool and comfortable with DriTek moisture management in premium nitrile laboratory glove. Durable 2-Ply construction delivers ANSI Level 3 and EN388 Level 2 abrasion resistance. MilTek engineering optimizes thickness at cuff, palm and fingers to deliver tear-resistant cuff, protection you can trust and maximum tactile sensitivity. Fully textured surface delivers excellent grip in wet or dry environments for handling tubes, tips, glassware and instruments. TouchTek enhancement eliminates residuals, reducing the risk of skin irritation and sample contamination.
DriTeK™ A moisture-controlled environment, keeping hand irritation to a minimum.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• DriTek layer for comfort and easy donning.
• ANSI Level 3 and EN388 Level 2 Abrasion resistance for protection and extended wear.
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination.
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity.
• Fully textured surface is touchscreen compatible and provides excellent wet and dry grip.
• Light Chemical Mixing
• Chemical Handling
• Handling and Packaging Class 1 Medical Devices
• Liquid Handling
• Pharma Production
• Agriculture Hydroponics