The COLOR-Q that features 2-Ply Color-Q construction to provide maximum strength along with a high contrast, dual color visual breach detection capability for performance you can trust in critical environments.
Featuring advanced durability and dexterity in a 9.5" length with 5 mil fingers combined with TouchTek for a glove with fewer contaminants that can compromise sensitive work surfaces or cause irritation to the wearer's skin, the COLOR-Q Orange is the perfect choice for a variety of applications.
COLOR-Q is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
Color-Q® Dual Color, 2-Ply construction provides the best of two worlds. The enhanced durability of a glove engineered with two distinct polymer layers, combined with the visual breach detection feature of a contrasted interior color.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• 2-Ply Color-Q construction provides durability and visual breach detection
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and workspace contamination - Silicone-free for critical environments
• Hi-Visibility Orange for added safety
• Durable, tear resistant rolled cuff eases donning
• Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
• Touchscreen compatible
• 0.65 AQL delivers advanced protection
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Light Chemical Mixing
• Chemical Handling
• Handling and Packaging Class 1 Medical Devices
• Liquid Handling
• Pharma Production
• Food Handling and Packaging
• First Responder EMS