TouchTek™ surface. Patented ActivAloe® is 100% natural Aloe Vera that undergoes a stringent purification and decolorizing process. Frequent wearing of gloves can increase skin problems and gloves with Aloe Vera decrease irritation, contact dermatitis, dryness and redness. They also improve skin integrity and overall appearance.1
Color-Q® 2-Ply technology delivers the durability of a two-layer glove with distinctive inner and outer surface colors.
TouchTek™ surfaces reduce irritants and contaminants to protect your hands and sensitive items you may be handling. Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• Patented Aloe Vera soothes dry, chapped skin
• TouchTek™ Technology prevents skin irritation and contamination
• Color-Q® 2-Ply offers dual colors and high durability
• Fully Textured Surface delivers excellent grip
• Pure Nitrile prevents latex allergic reactions
• Beaded Cuff allows easy donning and removal
• Light Metal Fabricating
• Machinery Repair
• Cleaning & Maintenenace
1. West DP, Zhu YF. Evaluation of aloe vera gel gloves in the treatment of dry skin associated with occupational exposure. Am J Infect Control 2003;31:40-2.