Proprietary pH Natural® technology helps to restore the skin’s pH levels and reduce irritation in long-term use. A clinical study shows that it can reduce development of redness, scaling, irritation and roughness1.
Color-Q® 2-Ply technology delivers the durability of a two-layer glove with distinctive inner and outer surface colors. Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
TouchTek™ surfaces reduce irritants and contaminants to protect your hands and sensitive items you may be handling.
Features and Benefits
• pH Natural® reduces irritation and redness
• Fully Textured Surface delivers excellent grip
• Pure Nitrile prevents latex allergic reactions
• Beaded Cuff allows easy donning and removal
• Light Metal Fabricating
• Machinery Repair
• Cleaning & Maintenenace
1. Mirza R. A randomized, controlled, double-blind study of the effect of wearing coated pH 5.5 latex gloves compared with standard powder-free latex gloves on skin pH, transepidermal water loss and skin irritation. Contact Dermatitis