We are seeking talented, motivated professionals to join our team. Qualified candidates may apply for open positions by e-mailing their resumes to email@example.com. Please reference the applicable job title within the subject line of your correspondence.
We are looking for an experienced staff accountant to join our Accounting Department, and under the general supervision from the corporate controller, perform general bookkeeping/accounting work of a moderate nature
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of principles and practices of general commercial accounting, understanding of GAAP.
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Outlook, Word. Experience with NetSuite EPR system is preferred.
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUP, Pivot tables and etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communicative skills, and can work as a team to meet deadlines, with a sense of urgency.
- Strong A/R experience and analytical skills.
- Accurate and detail oriented, be able to provide useful and relevant data and reports to management.
- Skills in data entry, general ledgers, posting, balancing and reconciling financial data and accounts; making accurate calculations and analysis; support in preparing clear, concise and financial reports and statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting support or bookkeeping experience.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and prioritize, able to improve and grow, able to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is preferred, but not required.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Account Receivable – payment collection, posting and adjustments.
- Account Receivable – providing statements to customers, investigating internally and providing requested documents on open balances.
- General ledger maintenance, assisting with monthly close.
- Quarterly sales and use tax calculation and reporting.
- Maintaining files, filing and organizing soft and hard copies.
- A/P data entry backup and special support needed for A/P.
- Other Accounting tasks as assigned.
We provide excellent benefit package – Company paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverages; 401(k); Salary DOE.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Customer Service Manager as part of the Commercial Team. The position will require direct communication with customers, the sales team, logistics personnel, as well as, interdepartmental communication. The CSR will be heavily involved with various systems for data entry and customer management to achieve high level customer satisfaction.
Nature and Scope
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Process 30-50 Sample Request and Orders per day
- Update Task and Lead information on Salesforce
- Confirm orders to customer; Release order to warehouse
- Send tracking#, ETA and invoice to customer Manage large amounts of incoming calls (expect 30 calls a day)
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Direct communication with sales representatives to provide accurate information regarding samples, customer orders and inventory levels
- Follow up within 24 hours of all customer request
- Work cross functionally to provide necessary customer information and assistance to Regional Sales Managers, Territory Managers and Rep Groups
- Team support for completing jobs and complying to supervisor's guidance.
Knowledge / Experience
To effectively carry out the above responsibilities, the Customer Service representative should possess the following skills, knowledge and business experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous B2B customer service or Call Center experience desired.
- Must have experience working in a team environment and meeting deadlines.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with data entry.
- Professional and courteous communication skills: by telephone, in person and in writing.
- Knowledge of using ERP programs for order processing and data gathering, preferred experience with Epicor, MS Dynamics or NetSuite.
- Knowledge and experience using MS Office and shipping company software (UPS, FedEx, etc.).
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, etc.).
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of orders and overall customer satisfaction.
- Organized, flexible, able to follow instructions and receive feedback.
- Exercises good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions and problem solve as needed.
Executive Admin Assistant Job Description
Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, arranging for meetings and travel, managing schedules and mailing.
- Manage day-to-day administrative assignments (greeting guests, answering phones, handling correspondents, making travel plans, other projects as needed).
- Run company’s errands as needed.
- Assist Customer Service with sample packing.
Skills and Qualifications:
Time management skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Communication
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
We offer a great working environment in a professional office location.
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.swsafety.com