Happier, healthier hands ready to get the job done. ALOETUFF is loaded with premium SW technologies designed to protect the hands and make the work easier and more productive.
Featuring multi-layer construction and a moisture-wicking layer, ALOETUFF provides ANSI Level 3 abrasion resistance for long-wearing durability combined with DriTek sweat management technology and ACTIValoe to keep hands drier, healthier and more comfortable for extended use.
Certified Tough, ALOETUFF is an 11" high visibility green nitrile glove with the dexterity and tactile sensitivity wearers need for detail work combined with the durability and protection they deserve.
TouchTek clean glove technology and an AQL of 1.5 ensure optimum protection from the outside environment, while reducing contaminates that can compromise samples or irritate skin.
ALOETUFF is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
ACTIValoe® Preserving the benefits of aloe, such as skin conditioning, anti-inflammation and healing properties to give users a positive, therapeutic single use glove environment that promotes skin health.
DriTeK™ A moisture-controlled environment, keeping hand irritation to a minimum.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
1. West DP, Zhu YF. Evaluation of aloe vera gel gloves in the treatment of dry skin associated with occupational exposure. Am J Infect Control 2003;31:40-2.
Features and Benefits
• ACTIValoe technology provides soothing, healing benefits of Aloe vera
• DriTek layer for moisture-wicking comfort and easy donning
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination - Silicone-free for critical environments
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• 1.5 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
• Unique multi-layer technology delivers ANSI Level 3
• Abrasion resistance for max protection and unprecedented extended wear
• SHA Dermatologically Approved
• Light Machining Operations
• Chemical Handling
• Waste Management
• Janitorial Maintenance