Soothe and moisturize dry, irritated hands with patented, high efficacy Aloe vera in a premium nitrile laboratory glove. MilTek engineering optimizes thickness at cuff, palm and fingers to deliver tear-resistant cuff, protection you can trust and maximum tactile sensitivity. Fully textured surface deliveres excellent grip in wet or dry environments for handling tubes, tips, glassware and instruments. TouchTek enhancement eliminates residuals, reducing the risk of skin irritation and sample contamination.
ACTIValoe® Preserving the benefits of aloe, such as skin conditioning, anti-inflammation and healing properties to give users a positive, therapeutic single use glove environment that promotes skin health.
TouchTek™ On the outside, TouchTek technology reduces the contamination of sensitive materials and workspaces. On the inside, TouchTek reduces the chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, leading to irritation or painful reactions.
MilTek™ A technology that delivers a more consistent thickness across the entire glove, minimizing the differences from finger to palm and from palm to cuff.
Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects.
Features and Benefits
• Patented ACTIValoe soothes dry irritated hands
• TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
• MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
• Fully textured surface is touchscreen compatible and provides excellent wet and dry grip
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
• Light Chemical Mixing
• Handling & Packaging Class I Medical Devices
• Pharma Production
• Chemical Handling
• Liquid Handling
• Oily or Wet Surfaces
1. West DP, Zhu YF. Evaluation of aloe vera gel gloves in the treatment of dry skin
associated with occupational exposure. Am J Infect Control 2003;31:40-2.