Patented ActivAloe® is 100% natural Aloe Vera that undergoes a stringent purification and decolorizing process. Frequent wearing of gloves can increase skin problems and gloves with Aloe Vera decrease irritation, contact dermatitis, dryness and redness. They also improve skin integrity and overall appearance.1
Proprietary MilTek™ polymer technology delivers more uniform thickness providing unmatched tactile sensitivity at the fingers, high durability at the palm and cuff. TouchTek™ surfaces reduce irritants and contaminants to protect your hands and sensitive items you may be handling. Non-latex nitrile offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance and the fully textured grip allows better handling of small parts and slippery objects. With a palm thickness of more than five mils, this nitrile glove is typically used in laboratories, and manufacturing applications which require protection from hazardous liquids.
Features and Benefits
• Patented Aloe Vera soothes dry, chapped skin
• TouchTek™ Technology prevents skin irritation and contamination
• MilTek™ offers durability and tactile sensitivity
• Fully Textured Surface delivers excellent grip
• Pure Nitrile prevents latex allergic reactions
• Beaded Cuff allows easy donning and removal
• Light Metal Fabricating
• Machinery Repair
• Cleaning & Maintenenace
1. West DP, Zhu YF. Evaluation of aloe vera gel gloves in the treatment of dry skin
associated with occupational exposure. Am J Infect Control 2003;31:40-2.